Today we celebrated Emma's 15th Birthday. She received lots of great cards and gifts from her school friends. We gave a few things that she had asked for including a new comforter for her bed, a picture, pj and a watch and ......
most importantly tickets to The Last Cowboy Standing, a rodeo event coming to the entertainment centre in July. Not quite sure where this interested came from, but I am sure Emma and David will have a great time.
We celebrated with an early dinner at the Park Ridge Tavern on Monday night for Steak night, one of Emma's favourite meals. On her birthday night, which she had to share with the first State of Origin, we lit a few candles in a mud cake.
All in all I think Emma had a great day. David and I are so very proud of Emma who is a beautiful girl inside and out. Many happy returns for the future Emma.
No comments:
Post a Comment